CBD Worxs Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.bullbrand.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the General Data Protection Act 2016, James Starkey, Director is the data controller at CBD Worxs (BLCS Trading Limited). BLCS Trading Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11516661 and our registered office is 14 Stead Lane, LS29 7HP
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site cbdworxs.co.uk (our site) and all associated web pages or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- If you subscribe to a mailing list that we maintain (including an email subscription list), you can ask us to remove you from that list at any time by using the “unsubscribe” facility referred to in our message to you, or sending us an email with your details via Contact Us. We will comply with that request as soon as we reasonably can. However you should understand that sometimes we may have begun distributing a mail-out before we can process that request, and in those circumstances, you might still receive that mail-out. Customers have the right to request to see the data held on them at any time. CBD Worxs will respond to this request within 14 working days. Before CBD Worxs shares the requested data, the requestor will be required to validate their identity, CBD Worxs will request two of the following options:
- Email linked to their CBD Worxs account
- Date of last order
- Telephone number associated with the account
Once the CBD Worxs employee is satisfied with the information provided, CBD Worxs will provide the customer with written confirmation of the data held on them individually. This can be transmitted by post or via email. If using email a secure password protected document housing the data will be attached to the email. The password will be sent separately from the email containing to password-protected document. A Microsoft Word document, Microsoft Excel or PDF document are widely used and accessible by most users and therefore is the recommended format.
At this stage the customer has the right to request adjustment of their data or deletion. Within 5 working days CBD Worxs will adjust or delete the customer details
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information provided by you is used for the detailed legal basis as outlined in the GDPR Act 2016:
- Consent – customer has given CBD Worxs clear consent for the organisation to use their data. This will take the form of the user purchasing a product from the website or from ticking a consent box on the website.
- Contract – it is necessary for CBD Worxs to contact the customer in order to confirm the acceptance of a contract of sale.
- Legal obligation – CBD Worxs need the details in order to comply with the law to supply invoices.
- Legitimate – CBD Worxs collecting the highlighted data is also inline with customer expectations without unwarranted impact on customers.
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site. This data is none-identifiable for individuals.
- We will not share or sell your data to third parties for commercial use. The data supplied to CBD Worxs will ever only be used as outlined by and for CBD Worxs.
We may transfer information about you to our bankers/financiers for the purposes of providing services for the following reasons:
- obtaining credit insurance;
- making credit reference agency searches;
- credit control;
- assessment and analysis (including credit scoring, product and statistical analysis);
- protecting our interests.
We will provide you with details of our bankers/financiers and those of any credit reference agencies used, on request.
We may disclose your personal information to other third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If CBD Worxs Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Our policy is to process personal data about you in accordance with applicable EU and UK data protection laws and rights of individuals. We will observe the following principles in respect of the processing of your personal data:
- to process personal data fairly and lawfully in line with individuals’ rights;
- to make sure that any personal data processed for a specific purpose are adequate, relevant and not excessive for that purpose;
- to keep personal data accurate and up to date;
- to keep personal data for no longer than is necessary;
- to keep personal data secure against loss or misuse;
- your right to view, amend or delete the personal data we hold on you.
We will only process your data personal data if:
- You have explicitly consented to the processing of the data;
- The processing is necessary to perform our legal obligations or exercise legal rights; or
- The processing is otherwise in our legitimate interests and does not unduly prejudice your privacy
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Inline with GDPR 2016 we have internal processes designed to safe-guard data and mitigate a data breach. We securely store data on GDPR compliant service providers.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
CBD Worxs do not have access to this password and can only provide a reset if requested by the customer.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will only process your data if you have expressly opted into marketing communications by previously selecting a tick box on the site or providing your data to us. In the event that you have accidently been added to our database and wish to be subscribed, please access the unsubscribe navigation button at the bottom of www.cbdworxs.co.uk.We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us on the details at the bottom of this page.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you, to amend it and to deletion. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.